4x Increase in Revenues in 4 years
Scarlett’s Landscape operates a growing design-build landscape firm in a highly competitive environment in Southern California. Since coaching with Jonathan Goldhill, Jeremy has grown his family-owned business at a compounded annual growth rate of 41% – from $500,000/year to $2M per year.
When we first met, Jeremy and Tom were still maintaining small residential accounts for $100 per month. Today, they are selling jobs for over $150,000 and have raised their minimum job size and maintenance account sizes. Growth continues to be exciting at this company. Their social media and online presence is among the best in the industry and they have the funniest video promoting a landscape company. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIccUOugAs
Company: Scarlett’s Landscape Inc.
Owner: Tom & Jeremy Scarlett
Years in Business: 5
No. of Employees: ~15
– Needed guidance on how to grow the business profitably
– Needed to learn best-practices in business management
– Understanding industry financial, marketing and sales best practices
– 4x increase in revenue (from $500,000 to $2M in revenues)
– HUGE increase in profits
– Guided owner through developing key management systems
– Growth from 2 crews, 1 P/T designer to 5 crews and 2 F/T designers
– Growth from 30 prospective customer leads to 120 leads per month
– Improved company’s sales process and closing skills